Sunday, February 12, 2012

 It's been awhile since I have done any posting ,  last post I talked about some health issues I was dealing with. Well little did I know I was more ill than I thought. It took three hospitals to get me back on track and on my way to doing my beloved bead embroidery.  Above is a card my nieces and nephew made me while I was in the hospital. Of course I seen it and cried, I am very sentimental that way :)

Below is a picture of my friends cuff that should be done !!!  In a week I am hoping to be back to beading . At the moment I am just surfing the web, trying to get better without over doing it. The hospitals are really not wanting to see me back so soon!,  This is not a good picture by any means , I just wanted to say I am alive and happy to be able to say so.  More to come : just not now :) still tired and weak from having way to many seizures.  my doctor informed me I had over ninety in a 24 hour period ,  phew, I am glad that is over, seizure free now for four days!! Time things are looking up for me. Happy Beading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shonette,

    Oh my gosh, you poor thing! I'm so glad you're on the mend.

    The card from your nieces and nephew is darling, and your beaded bracelet is coming along beautifully.

    -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete