Monday, October 10, 2011

Raining Seed Beads...

Its time for the rainy season again, fall is here and the leaves are changing colors and falling off the trees, real pretty.. till I am in the middle of my yard raking up leaves.... yuck.  Rain has a way of making me depressed :(   ,  if it wasn't for college football and Halloween I would hibernate like a bear through winter. :) .     I found this little peyote seed beaded  purse  I had made when I first started beadweaving,  the memory of making it kind of helped bring me out my depressed mood :)  Even then I could not follow a pattern , just techniques, well thats my take on it, your thoughts?  



I have shown my picasso cuff before but its time to vote for the Etsy Beadweaver's October Challenge , so go check out all the beautiful work this group has done and vote for your favorite between 9th and 15th. 
http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com
I must say I am rather happy to be apart of the new Etsy Bead Embroidery Guild,  our group is growing and very dedicated .  Last night I discovered I was in the EBEG team treasury curated by Chris Maj (beadn4fun).
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/OTIwNjAxMHw4NTM3NzI4MTg/bead-embroidery-wearable-art

No comments:

Post a Comment