Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I can't do any beading so I guess rearranging them will have to do. I have decided to group them by color, quality, size, delicas, czech, toho , etc.    At the moment they are kind of a mess:)  , their just thrown in the tool box , that must change:)   I think being organized when starting a piece is a must for me, I don't like to open a drawer and find different kinds of beads mixed up, left over beads usually end up in the 'Bead Soup' drawer , a must if you bead regularly :)


                                                                                                                        
Ahhhh, yes the drawer I seem to over look, filled with more seed beads than I have tubes for , not a problem if I didn't put all of them into plastic containers.  Happy Beading !

Halloween 2010

 neice Amelia and nephew Jacob

1 comment: