Wednesday, April 4, 2012

no title today , just wanted to make sure my friends and followers still know I am here!  To make a long,long,long story short I will keep the topic a little less personal .  Many things have happened since my last posting! EBEG 2nd Bead Fest has come and gone, all the entries  were great .  Alot of work went into these gorgeous pieces ,  soon I will have a link to them . But for now you can look at all of them through http://www.etsy.com  just remember to type in EBEG in the search bar provided.  I am struggling a bit to keep my mind off of personal matters , and just do my bead embroidery, take care of my needs, and obligations. 

2 comments:

  1. Shonette,

    Beading has definitely helped me keep my mind off of personal matters. It's been excellent therapy, and I hope it will be for you, too. One thing that really helps me is trying a new technique or taking on an especially large project.

    Take care,

    -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shonette, I hope all is well. Just checking in with you. Are you still heading for CO sometime soon? Hope to meet you in person. Best wishes, whatever the personal matters are, I hope they are turning out good.

    ReplyDelete