Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spiral Rope Saturday

At last, finished up this bright green 52" spiral rope variation this weekend. Decided I would add some branch fringe , the colors seemed to work pretty well together, I liked the combination of orange and lime green, who would have thought that!, Happy colors :),  I have been wanting to use the large crystal cut glass beads since last summer,  nice quality :).
Originally this was going to be an early spring necklace, well that didn't happen, oops,  the green reminds me of all those easter baskets I had as a child .  I present  'Easter Grass' ,  I keep telling myself  I am not late,  just a little early:)


1 comment:

  1. It is very springy indeed. But to me it's more like first buds, tender greens of dandelions and violets then grass. Never too early or too late for that kind of stuff. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete